Upcoming EDM Event Calendar
Upcoming electronic dance music events in the Seattle area (publicly announced events only):
* indicates EmeraldCityEDM recommended event
Recurring weekly club nights:
- Sunday: Flammable Sundays (House) at Rebar Seattle’s longest-running house night, every Sunday. For more info, including week specific lineup, check out the Flammable Sundays Facebook profile or the Rebar Website.
- Sunday: Broken Grooves at Contour The world’s longest running breakbeat weekly. For more info, including week specific lineup, check out the Broken Grooves Facebook group.
- Tuesday: DnB Tuesdays at Baltic Room Since 1998, Drum And Bass Tuesdays has been the longest consecutively running DnB weekly in the US. For more info, including week specific lineup, follow the DnB Tuesdays Facebook profile.
- Tuesday: Stop Biting at LoFi Hiphop, downtempo, soul, future, funk, dub step, boogie, electronic, disco, reggae, dance hall, dub, house, electro, 7in 45zz, breaks, dusty old records with a hint of serato and all types of ILL SHIT… The Stop Biting crew has been kill N it for over 7 years now! Each week there’s 2 rooms of music, the back room showcases 2-3 Djs, B-Boy/B-Girl circle, with dance party vibe. For more info, including week specific lineup, follow the Stop Biting Facebook page.
- Wednesday (digital event): The DJ Sessions The DJ Sessions is a platform where world renowned DJ’s swing by to drop a DJ Set video streamed live to a global audience. Each Wednesday at 6pm PST, viewers can tune in for a 5 hour live show. Interviews, hot dancers and an actively engaging fan base are also part of the show. To watch, and find more information, including an app, week specific schedule, and more go to the TheDJSessions.com.
- Saturday: Kingdom Saturdays (now at Q Nightclub): Anything Goes, Everything Does. Mission: DANCE FOREVER. For more info, including week specific lineup, check out the Kingdom Saturdays Facebook page.
- Saturday & Sunday: Afterhours at Sanctuary Also known as the “New Noc Noc”, Sanctuary is offering Saturday and Sunday night electronic music afterhours in the old Fenix Underground after the NocNoc’s unfortunate demise due to development. Check out who’s playing on the Sanctuary website and get updates via the Sanctuary Facebook Page. Standard hours are 1:00am – 8:00 am, and the bar re-opens at 6:00 am!