Upcoming EDM Event Calendar
Upcoming electronic dance music events in the Seattle area (public events only):
Click here to view the calendar in a mobile friendly format (choose “agenda” view)
* indicates EmeraldCityEDM recommended event
Recurring weekly club nights:
- Sunday: Flammable Sundays (House) at Rebar Seattle’s longest-running house night, every Sunday. For more info, including week specific lineup, follow the Flammable Sundays Facebook profile or the Rebar Website.
- Sunday: Broken Grooves at Contour The world’s longest running breakbeat weekly. For more info, including week specific lineup, follow the Broken Grooves Facebook group.
- Tuesday: DnB Tuesdays at Baltic Room Since 1998, Drum And Bass Tuesdays has been the longest consecutively running DnB weekly in the US. For more info, including week specific lineup, follow the DnB Tuesdays Facebook profile.
- Tuesday: Stop Biting at LoFi Hiphop, downtempo, soul, future, funk, dub step, boogie, electronic, disco, reggae, dance hall, dub, house, electro, 7in 45zz, breaks, dusty old records with a hint of serato and all types of ILL SHIT… The Stop Biting crew has been kill N it for over 7 years now! Each week there’s 2 rooms of music, the back room showcases 2-3 Djs, B-Boy/B-Girl circle, with dance party vibe. For more info, including week specific lineup, follow the Stop Biting Facebook page.
- Saturday & Sunday: Afterhours at Sanctuary Also known as the “New Noc Noc”, Sanctuary is offering Saturday and Sunday night electronic music afterhours in the old Fenix Underground after the NocNoc’s unfortunate demise due to development. Check out who’s playing on the Sanctuary website and get updates via the Sanctuary Facebook Page. Standard hours are 1:00am – 8:00 am, and the bar re-opens at 6:00 am!
Add your event: We can’t catch ‘em all, please email event information to contact at emeraldcityedm.com if an event has been overlooked or missed.
Subscribe on your calendar/device: If a certain Seattle electronic music event interests you, click on “more details”, then click “add to my calendar”. This will add that specific event to your device/calendar. To subscribe to this calendar, follow these directions or click on the bottom right icon with the “+ Google Calendar”. Full calendar URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=[email protected].